Say hi and introduce yourself!

I hope you all enjoy this community of practice. Introduce yourself and where you’re from!

I’m Michelle from Caredoc in Ireland. I look forward to meeting to all and learning from your experiences and sharing mine

2 Likes

Hi, Hazel here. Living in Austin, TX into year 3, Founder and CEO of a health advisory entity focusing on Digital Transformation. Seeing another view on how Organizational Change is understood, or not. It’s all about the people #humanizingchange. Absolutely passionate about broadening cyber security and information security awareness in health & care & wellness with leadership and embedding it in organizational culture.

Hat tip to Michelle for driving this forum!

2 Likes

Hi
I am Niamh from TaoHealth Research and Implementation and I am delighted to see this forum back! Looking forward to sharing ideas, experience and learning with people across the globe!

2 Likes

Hello I’m Niamh-Ann from Caredoc Ireland.
I work as a Telephone Triage Nurse with the SMILE project.
( Supporting Multimordities through Integrated Learning and E-health).

2 Likes

Hello,
I’m Barbara, from Caredoc, a triage nurse with the SMILE project, I’m very excited to be part for this forum, I look forward to sharing experiences and learning from this community.

2 Likes